RJEL- news notes and trade thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
    There is just no stopping Jason's team. Sheesh.
    The stars do seem aligned.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewski View Post
      And I'm coming for you, Grinch.

No....I think it's the other way around........

Grinch early season doing his checklist....."let's see I should be fine in starting pitching, I've got Lee, Halladay and Anibal Sanchez"

Grinch late season doing his what-the-hell-happened checklist....."I've got Lee, Halladay and Anibal Sanchez" uke:
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
        No....I think it's the other way around........

Grinch early season doing his checklist....."let's see I should be fine in starting pitching, I've got Lee, Halladay and Anibal Sanchez"

Grinch late season doing his what-the-hell-happened checklist....."I've got Lee, Halladay and Anibal Sanchez" uke:
        LOL...yeah, just about everyone that I have has been injured at one point or another, some for VERY long periods of time. I'm actually happy as hell that I've been able to not only keep my guys afloat, but actually have a chance to finish top 5. All that it cost me was Stephen Strasburg and Will Myers...and about a half other potential All Stars. Oh well, I don't mind this re-building thing THAT much...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Man the race for second and third is a heated one lol. Frakking Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I'm going to beat Seadog... and that's enough for me.
            I'm gunning for 17th!
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
            X