No announcement yet.

2017 - free agent thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so here' how my team looks after the purge; my offense is well, middling, pitching is kinda scary ...

C - C Ianetta and A Barnes (might he get a bit more pt after Turner's wrist?)
    1B - Y Alonso
    2B - D Travis
    SS - O Arcia
    3B - M Chapman
    OF - B Zimmer, S Schleber, J Soler
    UT - L Morrison, M Brantley

SP - D Bundy, T Roark, N Karns, M Mikolas
    RP - M Givens, K Kela, C Edwards, E Pagan

BN - M Estrada, tbd ...

There really isn't much to put on my bench; I'll see what happens over the next few days of ST before finalizing.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      yeah I was thinking similarly ... with Edwards, Peacock, Reed, etc, we might be able to be competetive in Ks, esp. in the early going (while starters are only going 5-6-7 IP).

fwiw I think Ianetta could have a big year in Col; maybe Walker adapts to NYY's short RF porch; and of course there will always be a bunch of dumps in the first few weeks (at least we won't feel bad about cutting guys! )
      Yeah, I am thinking of doing a home/road platoon with Iannetta and someone. I hate wasting 2 roster spots on catchers but I think it could work out for a while. As it stands now my team needs a lot of micromanagement, sitting Walker and C-Dick against lefties, making sure all the RPs are active whenever possible, checking if J-Mart and Flowers are playing on a given day...

Comment

Working...
      X