No announcement yet.

2017 RJ Mock One Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume 'Francisco Luciano' is really 'Francisco Liriano'? Or is there a prospect I need to find out more about?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      I assume 'Francisco Luciano' is really 'Francisco Liriano'? Or is there a prospect I need to find out more about?
      I'm guessing Liriano

Capture.PNG
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Ron's grandson? If so, he should have a real appreciation for the strikezone.

Comment

I assume 'Francisco Luciano' is really 'Francisco Liriano'? Or is there a prospect I need to find out more about?
          I'm assuming the same - I immediately started a search on the name Luciano. Probably auto-correct ....
          "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
          "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
          WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
          PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

• Originally posted by kawaise View Post
            I'm assuming the same - I immediately started a search on the name Luciano. Probably auto-correct ....
            He may be a little old... https://twitter.com/lucianoptd?lang=en

Comment

• Going to be offline for awhile so i PM'ed my pick to Kawaise.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• In the description of players taken are we listing the position they qualify at or the position they will be at in our lineup?

Historically I believe the qualified positions are used but I have seen "UT" for players who are not DH only, and "Bench" when that isn't a position to qualify for.

Also, I think we should list pitchers as simply "P" rather than "SP" or "CL" because all pitchers are considered just "P" in this league, but that's just me being anal.

Comment

Yes it was auto correct. Stupid phone.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• My phone just auto corrected madducks name as "addicts".
                    "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
                    WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
                    PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

My phone just auto corrected madducks name as "addicts".
                      Junkie....addict.... it's all the same lol.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Hard to pass on Carter ... wanna bet Hornsby picks him to fill his CI position?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          In the description of players taken are we listing the position they qualify at or the position they will be at in our lineup?

Historically I believe the qualified positions are used but I have seen "UT" for players who are not DH only, and "Bench" when that isn't a position to qualify for.

Also, I think we should list pitchers as simply "P" rather than "SP" or "CL" because all pitchers are considered just "P" in this league, but that's just me being anal.
                          Yeah, I've been trying to change it as I add them, but just got back from a week away, I'll have more time to do it now.

Comment

Hard to pass on Carter ... wanna bet Hornsby picks him to fill his CI position?
                            Lets wait to talk about players in the discussion thread until they are picked

Comment

Hornsby up!
                              Maybe you should post this in the Trump thread in the Sports Bar lol.

Hornsby: Bartender, if Revo calls for me tell him i'm not here.

Bartender: Ok you got it.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Maybe you should post this in the Trump thread in the Sports Bar lol.
                                We need a football spiking emoticon for that one!!
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X