No announcement yet.

2017 RJ Mock One Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer - like the Bell pick; good value this late.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• I know it's a tired line, but ....

I can brag that M. Cabrera fell to me in the 15th round.
      Last edited by kawaise; 02-03-2017, 09:22 AM.
      "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
      "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
      WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
      PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Hammer - like the Bell pick; good value this late.
        thank you sir. i wanted to wait but you guys are sharp so i dont think he wouldve made it back to me. Ive felt that way about a lot of guys so i find myself reaching a bit.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• I'm here and will pick in a minute

Comment

• I'm surprised Pineda lasted so long. Typically he goes about a round earlier at least. That 10.6 SO9 from last year was nice.

Comment

• I'll be fishing in the Gulf of Mexico all day tomorrow, so I'll send a couple of picks ahead in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                I'll be fishing in the Gulf of Mexico all day tomorrow, so I'll send a couple of picks ahead in the morning.
                I'll be shovelling snow and generally freezing my arse off all day, but oh well I'm not into fishing anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                  I'll be shovelling snow and generally freezing my arse off all day, but oh well I'm not into fishing anyway.
                  LOL. Snow will miss us but the freezing part...yup.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Here goes the run on Padres (Margot, Renfroe (Harmon doubled up on these two young OFs), Maurer, and Solarte)!

sigh ....
                    "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
                    WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
                    PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

• Originally posted by kawaise View Post
                      Here goes the run on Padres (Margot, Renfroe (Harmon doubled up on these two young OFs), Maurer, and Solarte)!

sigh ....
                      I'm pretty hopeful that Margot and Renfroe will get lots of action because, well....it's the Padres and not a whole lot of competition. Good speed and power between the two but might take an avg hit, moreso with Renfroe. Look for these two to go a fair bit earlier in next year's drafts. Great upside for keeper leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                        Look for these two to go a fair bit earlier in next year's drafts. Great upside for keeper leagues.

Agree 100%.

Comment

• Who did revo leave his picks with?

Comment

• Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                            Who did revo leave his picks with?
                            Nobody. I forgot.

But no one texted me either! My bad. Pick up now.

Comment

• I was considering taking Wainwright. After missing most of 2015, he looked rusty during the first half of last season. Then in July he started to look like the old Wainwright again but tired down the stretch. I was surprised that the Cardinals let him throw almost 200 innings after just 28 ip the year before.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The once vaunted Cards rotation needs a lot of things to go right this year. After C-Mart, lots of questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X