No announcement yet.

2017 RJ Mock One Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see in the setup where this was a PMS women's league.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
      I didn't see in the setup where this was a PMS women's league.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Moving on...

DMT - nice pick, IMO. I thought about taking Joey Bats over LeMahieu.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Moving on...

DMT - nice pick, IMO. I thought about taking Joey Bats over LeMahieu.
          Thanks...my OF is stacked like it's 2014!
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I've been noticing a lot of value at 2B. It seems each round I've wanted to pick someone at 2B but haven't because I took Altuve.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Interest or disinterest, just want to say thanks for organizing revo. There's always complaints with anything put together but I appreciate you taking the time to organize this. It's useful and interesting to me.
              Thanks Ken!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                This was what you posted when Fresno went AWOL on a re-pick.

Is this your first mock draft? We never skip in the first few rounds. So this ship definitely has not sailed.

And I'm not seeing, besides Fresno, any real disinterest. Can you point it out?
                And we always set time limits before...and disinterest is pretty evident by the amount of time between picks.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  And we always set time limits before...and disinterest is pretty evident by the amount of time between picks.
                  Well, moving forward we will.

Comment

• Been around a ready to pick whenever but going to bed before too long

Comment

• Jameson Taillon in the 7th? Maybe I need to rethink my outlook on the Pirates season. Did not expect that much from him!

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                        Jameson Taillon in the 7th? Maybe I need to rethink my outlook on the Pirates season. Did not expect that much from him!
                        Fangraphs has him ranked right around here.

Limited sample size but that 5.0 SO/W rate he put up last year is damn sexy. Unfortunately it was held up by a 1.5 BB9 rate that is better than anything he did in the minors.

Comment

• Guys, I didn't mean to fuck this whole thing up, but I got hung up with work where I was offline for 8 hour stretches, if we were going to play this out, as I thought we were going to do when I joined, I wouldn't have bailed
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Sorry for the delay .... couldn't get to the computer while teaching.

I just picked up Kimbrel; against everything that I do in only-leagues (don't go after closers) ..... Hope that he's recovered from the yips from last season.
                            "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
                            "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
                            WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
                            PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

• I'm ready if quoin picks tonight in the next hour or so.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                I'm ready if quoin picks tonight in the next hour or so.
                                you up!

So interesting pick on Miller -- is he the closer, or is it the as-yet undrafted other guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X