Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.63 Starling Heredia, OF, Dodgers
    5.66 Kyle Crick P SFG
    Last edited by Fresno Bob; 07-20-2015, 01:02 PM.
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

5.69 Jose Rondon SS SD

Comment

5.70 Ketel Marte SS Mariners

Comment

Yeison Asencio OF, SD
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Gaunt takes James Taillon, P, Pit in what feels much like a whatever pick. I had a few flawed power hitter guys I had my eye on, but I already took that type my past 2 picks, and I am deflated by D Vogelbach sniped right before me, so I guess I will take a P.

Comment

Round 5 picks that I really liked are Roman Quinn and Blake Snell. I only looked at the top 50-100 guys so some of the names are new to me.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Round 5 picks that I really liked are Roman Quinn and Blake Snell. I only looked at the top 50-100 guys so some of the names are new to me.
                Mr. "I have 10 of the first 12 picks" didn't need to read up on many players, eh?
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Mr. "I have 10 of the first 12 picks" didn't need to read up on many players, eh?
                  My last pick would have been 100something, but I panicked and traded. Hopefully Nick Williams makes it worth my while.
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Los Controladores 5.78 Matt Olson 1B Oak.

Sheep apparently took Henry Owens at 5.77,
                    Dottie up

I never saw the Sheep post on cbs, maybe is was sent privately to el d?
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

recent picks:
                      6 81 Fly Sheep - Tyler Kolek, P MIA
                      6 82 Dottie - Brady Aiken SP CLE
                      6 83 LosCont - Forrest Wall, 2B, COL

up next:
                      6 84 Fly Sheep
                      6 85 Poovey
                      6 86 Beagz
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Marco Hernandez, ss, Red Sox
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

6.91 Carson Fulmer P CWS

Comment

so when am I up
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              so when am I up
                              you're up now.
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

so I just wanna check in with this illustrious group ... had any of you heard of the guy I just took in the 7th round, Josh Naylor, Mia 1b? He's a local kid who grew up just outside of Toronto; he got picked in June in the 1st round by Miami; just turned 18. Just curious if he was on anyone's radar.
                                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X