2K24: San Diego Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    I must agree with ya......he was given every chance to stick, failed to do so.
    65 ABs? Tough room.

Comment

I must agree with ya......he was given every chance to stick, failed to do so.
      After a good first week, Cordero has done exactly squat. I say it's him.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        65 ABs? Tough room.
        Yeah, I am the guy who dropped judge week 3 so I can be somewhat impatient. I forgot that franchy had options so Pauly is probably correct

Comment

• Any of you want tot know what's up with the Padres--IM me or contact me through email. I'm out of here.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Any of you want tot know what's up with the Padres--IM me or contact me through email. I'm out of here.
            Just temporarily I hope!

Comment

Any of you want tot know what's up with the Padres--IM me or contact me through email. I'm out of here.
              Again?!

Man, I love ya and value your Padre input (as well as your political opinions) but this diva-ish behavior (quitting RJ and coming back repeatedly) is baloney.

Comment

Without losing a bet to me? Whaat?
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                  Again?!

Man, I love ya and value your Padre input (as well as your political opinions) but this diva-ish behavior (quitting RJ and coming back repeatedly) is baloney.
                  Agreed. He needs a cool-down button. Gets overheated way too quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Agreed. He needs a cool-down button. Gets overheated way too quickly.
                    He was in a mixed league I'm in its inception, then quit ~5 years ago, then joined back ~3 years ago, then quit again this year.

Needless to say we didn't get along.

Comment

• Life is short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        He was in a mixed league I'm in its inception, then quit ~5 years ago, then joined back ~3 years ago, then quit again this year.

Needless to say we didn't get along.
                        Ah...some of your earlier posts are much clearer now.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                          Life is short.
                          also nasty, brutish
                          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Manuel Margot is a joy to watch. He's been on fire lately! If he can add taking a base from time to time, he'll be phenomenal. He's only 22! The next couple years are gonna be good ones for Padre fans (yeah, I know, shaddup)

Comment

• Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                              Manuel Margot is a joy to watch. He's been on fire lately! If he can add taking a base from time to time, he'll be phenomenal. He's only 22! The next couple years are gonna be good ones for Margot, and then he'll get traded.
                              Fixed.

Comment

• Cory Spangenberg has been, dare I say, en fuego.

Comment

Working...
                                X