No announcement yet.

2K24: San Diego Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Erlin needs TJ surgery. Sun Tsee Ya!

Comment

• Derek Norris needs to face the Mets more often. He's now 8-for his last 8 vs. Met pitchers.

Comment

• Anybody know what's up with Tyson Ross? The interwebs are strangely silent about his progress, or lack thereof. I'm kind of counting on him to come back and rescue my rotation - anybody have an idea if/when that might be?
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
          Anybody know what's up with Tyson Ross? The interwebs are strangely silent about his progress, or lack thereof. I'm kind of counting on him to come back and rescue my rotation - anybody have an idea if/when that might be?
          Right shoulder inflammation. Is doing exercises, but not throwing. says he feels great, but still hasn't picked up a ball. best estimate--not back before the All Star break.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Anybody know what's up with Tyson Ross? The interwebs are strangely silent about his progress, or lack thereof. I'm kind of counting on him to come back and rescue my rotation - anybody have an idea if/when that might be?
            Whoa. Your rotation must suck!
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              Whoa. Your rotation must suck!
              If you don't know that a healthy Tyson Ross is a beast in an NL-only 4x4 using K's instead of WHIP, then it's your baseball knowledge that must suck. But thanks for your always valuable contribution.
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

If you don't know that a healthy Tyson Ross is a beast in an NL-only 4x4 using K's instead of WHIP, then it's your baseball knowledge that must suck. But thanks for your always valuable contribution.
                And you mentioned that your league was an NL Only 4x4 using K's instead of WHIP where in your previous post? Was I supposed to magically know your league parameters?

I never make a personal attack on other guys here because I'm not about that, even when faced with an asinine response like yours.

Lame dude, just lame.

And of course I will grow old and dusty waited for you to apologize, because you're not like that, right?
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

And you mentioned that your league was an NL Only 4x4 using K's instead of WHIP where in your previous post? Was I supposed to magically know your league parameters?

I never make a personal attack on other guys here because I'm not about that, even when faced with an asinine response like yours.

Lame dude, just lame.

And of course I will grow old and dusty waited for you to apologize, because you're not like that, right?
                  If you don't have all the information you need to make an informed judgment, then you might be wise to withhold comment until you do. Good advice that applies not only to online fantasy baseball forums, but to life in general. You're welcome!

Comment

If you don't have all the information you need to make an informed judgment, then you might be wise to withhold comment until you do. Good advice that applies not only to online fantasy baseball forums, but to life in general. You're welcome!
                    Blah blah blah..Like I said you can't see when you make an asinine comment. Damn dude...

Comment

Lame dude, just lame.

I've grown old and dusty waiting for him to respond to my PMs
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Blah blah blah..Like I said you can't see when you make an asinine comment. Damn dude...
                        My comment was spot on. Your post was uninformed and utterly useless - no value whatsoever, other than to take a random and unsolicited dig at my team. I didn't ask for opinions on my rotation; I asked for information on Tyson Ross' return. You're welcome to inject yourself into the conversation, even if you have nothing substantial to add, but if you want to come in and troll people about how sh!tty their teams are, don't cry like a little bitch when they fire back. That, my friend, is the definition of "asinine."

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          I've grown old and dusty waiting for him to respond to my PMs
                          Sorry, I rarely come around anymore. And now I'm remembering why...

Comment

Sorry, I rarely come around anymore. And now I'm remembering why...
                            I went through that for a while, too.

Hope all's well.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• How the hell is Kemp that bad?

Season
                              AVG - .228
                              HR - 10
                              RBI - 30
                              R - 20

but last 2 weeks
                              8/57
                              runs -5
                              hr - 2
                              rbi - 7
                              sb 0
                              avg - .140

last handful of games
                              3 for 33

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                                How the hell is Kemp that bad?

Season
                                AVG - .228
                                HR - 10
                                RBI - 30
                                R - 20

but last 2 weeks
                                8/57
                                runs -5
                                hr - 2
                                rbi - 7
                                sb 0
                                avg - .140

last handful of games
                                3 for 33
                                Any speculation on when it is Hunter Renfroe time?

Comment

Working...
                                X