2015 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    My wife doesn't like to read things like "instructions" or "recipes." Are you one of those guys who don't like reading "rules?"
    Yep. That's me.

I'll go read the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by erik View Post
      Done.

Sorry.
      Last edited by ; 07-30-2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Looking for one more keeper. I'm currently keeping Martavis Bryant (8) and Travis Kelce (9). My last keeper is between John Brown (8) or Carson Palmer (10). I'll deal a pick for a player, but the player needs to be more than just a middling upgrade.

Comment

Has a draft start date been determined yet?

Comment

Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
            Has a draft start date been determined yet?
            No, but we'd likely need to get started by the last week of August.

Comment

Looking to deal any of the following: Jordan Matthews (8th), Sammy Watkins (5th), Tre Mason (8th), Davante Adams (8th), Charlie Sims (8th), Knile Davis (8th)...hit me up if interested.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                No, but we'd likely need to get started by the last week of August.
                So we'll likely start on Monday, the 24th?

Comment

So we'll likely start on Monday, the 24th?
                  It kills me to start that early, but with a slow draft I think that's the week we have to. I'd go with that Monday being the keeper deadline, with a draft start date of that Wednesday or Thursday.

Comment

When are the three keepers due, officially?
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      When are the three keepers due, officially?
                      Next Tuesday, 8/25/2015, at Midnight.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                        Next Tuesday, 8/25/2015, at Midnight.
                        Everyone needs to make sure they have their keepers checked on the site by then!

Comment

So does the draft start on Wednesday? I may have missed the memo on this...

Comment

So does the draft start on Wednesday? I may have missed the memo on this...
                            No - from earlier in the thread:

Originally Posted by Erik
                            When will the draft start? I will be in London on business from 8/27 to 9/2.

Originally Posted by Revo
                            Probably around that time. The season starts on Sept 10th.

So we probably need to start it either 8/28, 8/29 or 8/30. The final day listed would give us only 11 days to finish.

Comment

I recommend just picking a day and set the draft date. Let's go with 8/28 and get this thing started.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                                I vote for whatever the latest date we can draft is. Why are we doing it so early anyways?
                                You've drafted here before right? It will take forever.

I'm going to be out of pocket the weekend of the 29th, but should be able to check in from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                                X