2015 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
    Revo: I've listened to the entire Ambrosia catalog over the past few weeks. Some of it is the yachtiest of yacht rock, but some of it is anything but and about 1/3 of their stuff is brilliant.
    Life Beyond L.A. is a pretty good LP. 180 veered between crappy sap music and some pretty innovative stuff.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Can anyone get ahold of Piney?

Comment

• I sent him an email.

Comment

• And no one complained that Horns held us up for 3hrs this afternoon, but I get 3 messages. I worked until 9pm then have to pick up my son from work.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            And no one complained that Horns held us up for 3hrs this afternoon, but I get 3 messages. I worked until 9pm then have to pick up my son from work.
            Probably because in another hour it would've turned into another 9-10 hour delay.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Probably because in another hour it would've turned into another 9-10 hour delay.
              another?
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

another?
                Additional?

Comment

And no one complained that Horns held us up for 3hrs this afternoon, but I get 3 messages. I worked until 9pm then have to pick up my son from work.
                  I don't care about the delay, I'd just really like to know who James Stewart is

Comment

3 hours is considered holding the draft up??? Damn...I guess that I'll give up my job so I can hover by the keyboard waiting for my turn.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Who is drafting for Erik? I do not have a contact name,

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        3 hours is considered holding the draft up??? Damn...I guess that I'll give up my job so I can hover by the keyboard waiting for my turn.
                        Just using you as an example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                          I don't care about the delay, I'd just really like to know who James Stewart is
                          Doh! I'll fix it.

Comment

• thegaffer is picking for Erik, I just PM'ed him. Let's all welcome him with at least 10 PM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Just FYI, Ben Roethlisberger is not actually on Griswold's team and is eligible to be drafted. Even though we dropped him, he's still showing up in the draft room as being on his team.
                              I just check my Draft Room roster and Ben is gone now. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                                thegaffer is picking for Erik, I just PM'ed him. Let's all welcome him with at least 10 PM's.
                                I sent one.

Comment

Working...
                                X