No announcement yet.

2015 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fairly irrelevant, other than thinning out the WW by 12 positions...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Personally I think our rosters are deep enough as they are, but I have no issues with adding an extra round and bench spot.

That said, are we all in favor of not allowing teams to add players during the playoffs this season. I know we touched on it a little, but I feel strongly about this one. Also, any players added during the playoffs by playoff teams cannot be kept the following season.

Comment

Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
        That said, are we all in favor of not allowing teams to add players during the playoffs this season. I know we touched on it a little, but I feel strongly about this one. Also, any players added during the playoffs by playoff teams cannot be kept the following season.
        Yes, and this is fine as well. Once the playoffs roll around, all players added on waivers will be given an X contract.

Comment

Who paid for the league this year? We will be needing a paypal address to send our league fee to.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            Who paid for the league this year? We will be needing a paypal address to send our league fee to.
            I did. I collect for my other leagues, so I guess I'll collect for this league. I have a segregated account already set up.

My paypal address is [email protected]. Remember to check off whatever it is that makes it a service, so that Paypal doesn't withhold their fee.

Comment

How much?

Is there a rookie discount? (I'm a rookie in this league).

Comment

$64 I think Steve. Rookies pay double and must bring the pooper scooper to the draft.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                  $64 I think Steve. Rookies pay double and must bring the pooper scooper to the draft.
                  Actually, I was thinking I should get some kind of handicap. A rookie like me playing with all you professional fantasy football players. Doesn't seem fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Actually, I was thinking I should get some kind of handicap. A rookie like me playing with all you professional fantasy football players. Doesn't seem fair.
                    We won't make you change your team name to "Otters Are Vile Vermin" if you finish last.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Is this a keeper league? Is that the right term? "Keeper League"? I'm kind of intimidated by you professional writers and such.

Comment

Yes. You can keep up to three players. To keep someone, it costs two rounds higher than where they were picked or kept the year before. That is, a guy who cost a 7th in 2014 can be kept for a 5th in 2015. Obviously that means guys from the 1st or 2nd round the year before can't be kept.

The full rules are on the league site.

Comment

Also Steve every player has a 2k15 field attached to them. That lets you know what rd you will lose them in this year.

Comment

How much are the fees? I got your e-mail revo and someone said they "thought" it was $64. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              How much are the fees? I got your e-mail revo and someone said they "thought" it was $64. Is that right?
                              My wife doesn't like to read things like "instructions" or "recipes." Are you one of those guys who don't like reading "rules?"

Comment

Read this. All of it. http://rjpayforplay.football.cbssports.com/rules

Comment

Working...
                                X