Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Me too, but not always.

I also could not connect from 5:30 to 1:30. Relieved to be on now.

Originally posted by madducks View Post

I think the site goes offline when Ken has to work on something. It seems to happen during the weekend for a few hours at a time. But, it's well worth it to improve the site.
    So that's what's happening. During the past few days there have been multiple times when I was unable to access the site.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    2021 Auction Anatomy
    2021 Keeper Decisions
    2020 Auction Anatomy
    2020 Pre-Auction
    2015 Auction Anatomy
    2014 Auction Anatomy
    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Frustratingly the site is running out of space from time to time - the culprit is a backup that is running - last week it was running daily now it's weekly. I've turned off all the backup settings but it runs anyway and I have to go in and delete the backup when this happens. Sorry about this I need to get it figured out permanently.

Comment

There used to be an indicator in the Topics list that showed if you had posted to that topic previously. It appears to be gone now, any chance of bringing that back?

Comment

Not exactly perfect, but if you put the cursor over the mini-avatar with each thread, it says if you have posted, the number and the date of the last one.
          Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
            Not exactly perfect, but if you put the cursor over the mini-avatar with each thread, it says if you have posted, the number and the date of the last one.
            That works fine, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X