Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else having a safety concern with Yahoo Sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    commenting about the dress is FUN but
    commenting about sleeping on the job is very interesting

Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Looks like she is trying to hide those wide child bearing hips. Pants wouldn't do it.

She would also get criticized if she wore pants as trying to act like too much of a man in her position. That said there seem to be plenty of pictures of her on stage with pants on. I do not know who she was addressing.
      thats an answer. it's a good one too.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        are you sure about that maternity thing? i mean when you change something from remote to in office work roles it sounds like your cutting maternity leave.
        The remote thing was for permanent employees working from home.

The maternity thing was snipping. She ended up building a nursery next to her office. It is good to be Kin..er Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          at least give me an answer about the dress? ok it's dumb i get that. but what do other CEOS wear?

I don't think I've ever seen my female co-CEO wear a dress
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post

I don't think I've ever seen my female co-CEO wear a dress
            Or makeup?

Comment

Working...
            X