• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    The addiction/depression cycle is crushing
    Yes it is.

Comment

Apparently he was recently diagnosed with early stage Parkinson's ...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Apparently he was recently diagnosed with early stage Parkinson's ...
        I read that too. Clarifies things.

My sister-in-law served Robin Williams at a restaurant a few months ago, and she said at the time that he seemed super "old and shaky"... so it makes sense in hindsight. Strangely enough, my sister is also a server at a restaurant, and she served Cory Monteith from Glee a week before he died. Weird coincidence? Those are the only 2 celebrities I've heard of them serving, or that I remember.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I was thinking how Robin Williams and Jack Tripper (who?!) are two of my favorite comedians and both taken too soon.

Comment

John Ritter......
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

He was SO good in Bad Santa.

Comment

Working...
              X