Official Breakfast Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Yes, but what did they have for breakfast?
    i don't think they had breakfast.
    Claire has sushi and a can of coke, Bender has nothing (aside from a can of coke), Allison has a Pixie Stix and Cap'n Crunch sandwich and a can of coke, Andrew has three sandwiches, a bag of chips, an apple, a banana, a bag of cookies, and milk, and Brian has a PB&J sandwich, soup, and apple juice.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_did_t...breakfast_club
    it's a trick question.

Comment

Well today we get into the meat of the topic...if you dare.

Bacon or Sausage?

Now do not get me wrong, I enjoy bacon and when given the opportunity will eat my share. However, when a good sausage is available and almost all sausage is good, I will 9 out of 10 times choose it over bacon.

I am a rebel that way.
      Hanger over the plate ... who's going first?

I'm sure there is a good "Gregg" signature quote in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Hanger over the plate ... who's going first?

I'm sure there is a good "Gregg" signature quote in there somewhere.

Nicely played.

Comment

Wow, all you breakfast eaters and no one knows if they like bacon or sausage better?

I am shocked I tell you I am shocked. I knew this was going to be a tough topic. I had no idea it would be this hard.

Next up.

Crispy bacon or not?

Comment

Next up.

Crispy bacon or not?
            Streaky bacon has to be crispy ...

But I like my back bacon medium, as long as there isn't too much fat (good quality bacon of course).

Comment

Wow, all you breakfast eaters and no one knows if they like bacon or sausage better?

I am shocked I tell you I am shocked. I knew this was going to be a tough topic. I had no idea it would be this hard.

Next up.

Crispy bacon or not?
              I honestly can't decide between bacon and sausage. But bacon absolutely needs to be crispy. The crispier the better.

Comment

sausage is safer. it's hard to ruin sausage. bacon is much better if cooked right, but if you dip into the "vat 'o bacon" at the breakfast bar, beware. so, my choice is bacon, if cooked right, but if i'm at a hotel or similar, i'll opt for the sausage, because the bacon has probably been butchered...
                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Patties or Links?

Comment

Working...
                  X