No announcement yet.

Official Breakfast Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

How about this for a heart attack on a plate ... the Ulster Fry:

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        How about this for a heart attack on a plate ... the Ulster Fry:

What the heck are the things that look like deep fried blackberries?
        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
          What the heck are the things that look like deep fried blackberries?
          The round black things are Black Pudding, and I'm guessing the blackberry shaped things at the top are mushrooms. The bread to the left is half of a Soda Farl, and to the top right Potato Bread.

It definitely fills a hole ... in your arteries

Comment

I think I may need to take another Simvastatin to help my cholesterol after just looking at that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Hot topic of the day.

Do you start your day with a healthy breakfast, an unhealthy breakfast, just coffee or juice?

Most days I start with a glass of V8, coffee, and toast or rye crisp with peanut butter and bananna.
              Usually pretty unhealthy, though lately I've been trying to do better. Now that my daughter is eating real breakfast I'm usually having a bowl of cereal with her before I go to work. Before that I was eating fast food on the way to work.

Comment

So what was everybodies breakfast today?

I had a V8. Then a cup of coffee to wake up. About an hour later I had two pieces of toast. One buttered one peanut butter and another cup of coffee.

The eggs etc are or the weekends or when we eat out.

Comment

I had a V8. Then a cup of coffee to wake up. About an hour later I had two pieces of toast. One buttered one peanut butter and another cup of coffee.

Didn't have time this morning ... so I grabbed a cuppa with 2 Blue Riband's

... I will often just grab a small bar of chocolate with some tea at breakfast.

Comment

Milk...toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with a schmear of cream cheese...
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Cereal and cranberry juice at 615. Snapple and a coffee cake at 930. Starbucks run at 10.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                        Cereal and cranberry juice at 615. Snapple and a coffee cake at 930. Starbucks run at 10.
                        You put cranberry juice on your cereal? Interesting....
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                          you've eaten 3 times before I think about waking up...
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention, but we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. in the simplest terms, what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, athlete, basket case, princess, and a criminal. Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention, but we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. in the simplest terms, what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, athlete, basket case, princess, and a criminal. Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.
                              Yes, but what did they have for breakfast?

Comment

Well today we get into the meat of the topic...if you dare.

Bacon or Sausage?

Now do not get me wrong, I enjoy bacon and when given the opportunity will eat my share. However, when a good sausage is available and almost all sausage is good, I will 9 out of 10 times choose it over bacon.

I am a rebel that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X