Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of the Coolest Fictional character of all-time (any medium, any genre)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    5-0 Shaft....

Shaft vs Divine Jesus
    .why?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

5-0 Shaft....

Shaft vs Divine Jesus
      Thread killer

Comment

• We're not turning this thread into a religious debate.

Shaft vs. Tony "Iron Man" Stark

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
          We're not turning this thread into a religious debate.

Shaft vs. Tony "Iron Man" Stark
          Because I personally don't really like Shaft that much (sorry) Give me the Iron Man!

1-0 Iron Man

Comment

• 2-0 iron man

and i'm not sure who you would pick as cooler than aragorn from LotR. unless it were tom bombadil ;O. though personally i always liked faramir more when i was a kid, i don't think you can realistically compare them. but, meh, on to tony "if i'm not drunk, i'm about to be!" stark ...
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              .why?
              Because no one would answer my question in the "Progress" thread!
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                Thread killer
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Well nobody beats the Jesus, so I would vote for that character every time!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                    2-0 iron man

and i'm not sure who you would pick as cooler than aragorn from LotR. unless it were tom bombadil ;O. though personally i always liked faramir more when i was a kid, i don't think you can realistically compare them. but, meh, on to tony "if i'm not drunk, i'm about to be!" stark ...
                    What about Gandalf the ****ing Wizard?
                    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

• Meh.

Iron Man

Comment

• Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
                        What about Gandalf the ****ing Wizard?
                        psh. gandalf was a nice way for tolkein to carry the thread from the silmarillion to the hobbit to LotR (as is sauron, for that matter, or elrond and the elves, but in a different way), but not as cool as aragorn, IMHO. you really think gandalf is the 'coolest' character in LotR? interesting. i can see the argument, just don't buy it. that's like saying merlin is cooler than arthur. maybe, but they're character roles, supporting the main character...
                        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Thread killer ...

If I must I'll go for Iron Man just to get this done

Iron man 5-2

Iron Man vrs Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

• iron man

Comment

• iron man 2-0

Comment

• To move this along..

Iron Man 3-0

Comment

Working...
                                X