Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of the Coolest Fictional character of all-time (any medium, any genre)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude 2-0
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Fonz

Dude 2 Fonz 1

Comment

Dude 3, Fonz 1

Comment

Gotta go with The Fonz!

3-2 Dud
          拖裤子,
          放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Dude 4-2

Comment

Fonz 4-3

Comment

Dude, 5-3

The Dude vs. The Most Interesting Man In The World
                "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

dude 1, MIMW 0
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Dude 2-0
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Dude 3-0
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Dude 4-0

Comment

• Dude 5-0

Next Up

Dude vrs Bullitt

Comment

• Dude 1-0

Comment

• Bullitt 1
                              Dude 1
                              "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

• Dude 2
                                Bullit 1

Comment

Working...
                                X