Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing like sharing presents with the entire family.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
    because my colleague is in Iowa on vacation
    Being from Iowa, I can only assume he lost a bet if he calls that a vacation.

Comment

I have not thrown up as an adult from being sick. I threw up on my 21st birthday and also from surgical anesthesia in 2005. I haven't thrown up from illness since maybe the mid 1970's.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        I have not thrown up as an adult from being sick. I threw up on my 21st birthday and also from surgical anesthesia in 2005. I haven't thrown up from illness since maybe the mid 1970's.
        I also had a 35+ year streak until worshiping the porcelain god last year (2012). I guess it was the first time i ever had the flu. Just colds and bronchitis before that and again this year. As previously stated, it is one hell of a weight loss trick. I was unable to eat a meal for about three days and had to force myself to have 1 or 2 pieces of toast each day.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

If I go A month without puking, it's amazing. And I don't drink hardly at all and haven't been drunk in at least 17 years. ain't so bad when you're used to it.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

No matter how many times I tell my two girls to head for the toilet, when the moment of truth comes they always puke in the sink. Damn I hate cleaning it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
              No matter how many times I tell my two girls to head for the toilet, when the moment of truth comes they always puke in the sink. Damn I hate cleaning it up.
              at least they make it to the sink. last time my older son puked it was projectile-style all over the dinner table. with dinner on it. sigh...

i haven't puked in probably 10 years or so. knock on wood. i've had flu (normal and stomach), but it always seems to affect me at the other end.
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

During this last bout, my son puked so much in his bed, a bunk bed to boot, that we threw away his mattress
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                X