Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing like sharing presents with the entire family.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like sharing presents with the entire family.......

or this scenario..

My mother-in-law gave the entire family the flu. Basically 90% of those that were at the house on Friday or Saturday have it coming out either end. So far I have avoided that plight, but I am really tired. Either way, I have to come in to work tomorrow since there is no one else here to do the job.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

don't think of it as the flu, think of it as a holiday weight loss program
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Don't think of it as the flu - think of it as a free cleansing program

Comment

Don't think of it as the flu - think of it as another reason to hate your mother-in-law!
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

LOL! I left work early yesterday got home at 5 and went right to bed. At 10 and 12 I was puking my guts out... Now its 9:00 and I am sitting at work because my colleague is in Iowa on vacation and someone has to do the work here.... I feel like hell
          It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
            LOL! I left work early yesterday got home at 5 and went right to bed. At 10 and 12 I was puking my guts out... Now its 9:00 and I am sitting at work because my colleague is in Iowa on vacation and someone has to do the work here.... I feel like hell
            Vomit free since 1990! Been more than 23 years since I puked on my 21st birthday. I hope to keep that streak alive for a long, long time!

Sorry to hear you got hit by the bug.
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

You're strengthening your immune system

Comment

The jink will get you every time.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

95% of the time when I puke, it is self-induced. Always better to puke on your own terms I say!
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                    Vomit free since 1990! Been more than 23 years since I puked on my 21st birthday. I hope to keep that streak alive for a long, long time!

Sorry to hear you got hit by the bug.
                    That's impressive, I hate puking as well. I had a streak of about 10 years going until I got some sort of bug last year.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Thanks. My 6 year streak is broken.......... Man I hate puking.

Comment

Thanks. My 6 year streak is broken.......... Man I hate puking.
                        Hope you're better soon. I think it was your poker cards and had nothing to do with your MIL.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

LOL - You have been on a good roll lately

Comment

LOL - You have been on a good roll lately
                            I've had decent enough cards to play, but I'll readily admit I've gotten away with some plays that a better player would make me pay for. Although those were probably made up with my pot split a couple hands ago - I had her read perfectly, and knew I had her, except that Ah let her off the hook with a pot split. I'm learning a lot from you and others here on the board on how to "read" some of these hands.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              That's impressive, I hate puking as well. I had a streak of about 10 years going until I got some sort of bug last year.
                              I will myself to keep going. The closest I have ever come was in 2001. Dry heaves...those are almost worse.
                              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Working...
                              X