2014 dead pool draft signup/discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Yep. If for some horrible reason she passes away - I'm golden!
    Dude imagine the sheer amount of negative karma you'd bring down on yourself.

Heavy man.

Comment

So now the report that said Mae Young has updated and said she isn't dead, but gravely ill.

So I guess Tommy Chong is available again?

Comment

So now the report that said Mae Young has updated and said she isn't dead, but gravely ill.

You may select Chong here.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

It just so happens that Mae Young is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through his clothes and look for loose change.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            8.06 Justin Bieber
            You realize this is the Dead Pool draft and not the "Wishful Thinking" Draft, right?

Comment

Says the guy who took Lorde!

Comment

Hey...I don't wish her dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  I think FB once took Demi Lovato -- not because he thought she was gonna die, but because the payoff would be so great if she did.
                  I took Demi because I read somewhere that she was a cutter and seemed that she had just started her prescription drug regime...super young helped too, but I went with some data!
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

You realize this is the Dead Pool draft and not the "Wishful Thinking" Draft, right?
                    Hey, it worked for me with Osama Bin Laden!!!!

Comment

He's erratic, most likely into some heavy drugs. Crazier things have happened.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I totally forgot about Rob Ford. Nice grab.

I'm feeling like shit and will go to bed early. Skip me if my turn comes up before tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                          It just so happens that Mae Young is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through his clothes and look for loose change.
                          The Princess Bride, right?
                          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                          -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                            The Princess Bride, right?
                            One of my favorite movies of all time...romantic comedy selection by someone in the Guilty Pleasures Draft. Or was it Turn In Your Man Card Draft...
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

DQ is up -- and he needs to clean out his PM box.

Comment

The top 10 rounds are now live. FB and DQ still have to make their 10th round picks.

We extended the draft to 12 rounds after it was proposed and no one objected. Revo up in the 11th round.

Comment

Working...
                                X