Stand Up Comedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
    If you like Shumer, you should like her ex, Anthony Jeselnik, my current favorite. Going to see him this Sunday night in Orlando. NSFW
    Actually the first time I saw both was on the Charlie Sheen Roast. They were both really funny.

Comment

Al Madrigal

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        ... Here's the one I'll use - Bill Burr

That's actually really clever ...

Comment

not standup, but it seemed like the best place to put some jokes...

50 People On ‘The Most Intellectual Joke I Know’
          A biologist, a chemist, and a statistician are out hunting. The biologist shoots at a deer and misses 5ft to the left, the chemist takes a shot and misses 5ft to the right, the statistician yells &…

My fav: Your mother is so classless, she could be a marxist utopia
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            not standup, but it seemed like the best place to put some jokes...

50 People On ‘The Most Intellectual Joke I Know’
            A biologist, a chemist, and a statistician are out hunting. The biologist shoots at a deer and misses 5ft to the left, the chemist takes a shot and misses 5ft to the right, the statistician yells &…

My fav: Your mother is so classless, she could be a marxist utopia
            I'm not sure if it's the funniest, but I laughed hardest at this one:

A biologist, a chemist, and a statistician are out hunting. The biologist shoots at a deer and misses 5ft to the left, the chemist takes a shot and misses 5ft to the right, the statistician yells “We got ‘em!”

I just nodded in agreement with this one:

The programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.”

The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.

Nice:

This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Haha:

Two chemists walk into a bar. The first says, “Can I have a glass of H2O.”

The second chemist says “Can I have a glass of water too.”

The first chemist broke down in tears – his assassination attempt had failed.
            Last edited by johnnya24; 10-09-2013, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post

[/COLOR]Two chemists walk into a bar. The first says, “Can I have a glass of H2O.”

The second chemist says “Can I have a glass of water too.”

The first chemist broke down in tears – his assassination attempt had failed.
              don't get this one, is it a heavy water thing? Isn't that H30?
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                He wanted the other guy to say H2O2 ("H2O, too")

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  H202 is Hydrogen peroxide which is apparently often used in bleach.

Comment

Kumail Nanjiani finds his hometown in the latest Call of Duty game

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Patrice O'Neil r.i.p.

Comment

Working...
                      X