Breaking Bad - The Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Got my picture taken with Steven Michael Quezada (aka Steve Gomez) today. Nice guy and a local as well.
    I see GoT cast all the time, but I'd feel weird talking to them ... they are so much younger, and always smaller than they look on screen.

I keep meaning to ask ... what is this? Some kind of erosion defense? Reservoir wall?

Comment

Alternative ending

Comment

So I just finished the series....awesome stuff. I've been trying desperately to duck spoilers and talk, and did a pretty good job of it. I thought that I had heard that skyler died, and that the ending was Walt basically getting away and then starts coughing up blood, so I was very pleasantly surprised to see the real ending. It was great to see Badger and Skinny Pete as well!

ABQ PD is not who I want watching my house, everyone seems to be able to slide right past them!
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
        X