half hint - there was a guy named Cox

tell no one
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
      DerekNJND and his mastery of logic, politics and the english language.
      i've been wracking my brain since this thread started to remember that handle - thanks! that was some funny shit back in the day.
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
        How about the thread where we posted actual pictures of ourselves
        Someone called me Greg Brady and called my date from the picture a coke whore. I was fine with both.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          I think I made more...

Sad Ex Ms Friar
          by: heyelander

"Hey, try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot! "
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Whitey View Post
            It was only a matter of time before upper case letters made it to Oklahoma. Thank God evets hasn't heard about them.
            Upper case letters were once despised as much as the metric system. Speaking of metric system, what year is it up there in Canada?

Comment

I once saw Upper Case Letters open for The Who at Madison Square Garden, iirc....
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                I thought Sam was still on here.
                Still here! Not as much time or as much replying but still lurking in the background. Started visiting RJ during high school - now finished undergrad, grad school and been in the work force for a few years. Time flies..

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Still here! Not as much time or as much replying but still lurking in the background. Started visiting RJ during high school - now finished undergrad, grad school and been in the work force for a few years. Time flies..
                  Yeah, I thought you were still here....MaxD....I'm not sure he's around....but we still have Sam!

Time does fly, my friend!

Comment

max is probably in mourning. isn't he a mets fan? :O
                    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                      "Hey, try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot! "
                      One of my finest moments

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                        how about the contrarian ramblings of PGP?
                        The only member that I've actually had a scuffle with on here. He had the nerve of actually taking something I said seriously. I believe I made an off-color comment about fellatio or something like that. Homeboy would be appalled here now with the language filter lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Makes me realize how much time I've wasted here over the years......

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Makes me realize how much time I've wasted here over the years......
                            Makes me realize his much time you've wasted here over the years, too.

Comment

I'm conscious of how much time I waste here on a daily basis.

It's a bit like The Kramer ... he's a loathsome, offensive brute ... yet I can't look away...
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Upper case letters were once despised as much as the metric system. Speaking of metric system, what year is it up there in Canada?
                                23. We've been drinking for a couple of years now.

Comment

Working...
                                X