No announcement yet.

Let's Walk Down Memory Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when umjewboy became an umjewman.

(Actually, I don't. When did that happen?)
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Had a baby I think ... or got married. Fairly recent.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        Anyone keep in touch with maxd or sam? They probably have kids by now.
        I believe MaxD is still a student at Johns Hopkins... so, yeah, he turned out to be kind of a disappointment.

Comment

Whatever happened to Cary the cabdriver?

I also remember some girl who joined RJ and pretended to like talking football just to get people to vote for her in some hot babe contest. I seem to recall she quit posting after getting into an argument with someone here.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Was it Footballchick? She actually played in the Pay to Play football league a year it two.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Yeah, had a baby 4 months ago and our current overlord, MJ, took it upon himself to change my name.

I still remember the SteveP incident(s). That was a fun week and a half. The traffic on here was out of control. Every post was either about him or involving an argument with him. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                I also remember some girl who joined RJ and pretended to like talking football just to get people to vote for her in some hot babe contest. I seem to recall she quit posting after getting into an argument with someone here.
                I think that was Steve.
                “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

And hey, what ever happened to lower case steve? I don't like the new Steve half as much.
                  “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

how about the contrarian ramblings of PGP?

Comment

Cheerleader drafts have to get a mention.
                      Gris vs Shandler

Comment

DerekNJND and his mastery of logic, politics and the english language.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                          DerekNJND and his mastery of logic, politics and the english language.
                          I impeach this nomination. Or veto. They mean the same thing in case you failed high school, kitkat.

Comment

If this was a draft, you'd all be kicking yourselves for letting this drop to the 6th page. Am I the only one that still finds himself occasionally saying "the jink is on"?

Comment

"The jink is on" would be a good name for a band

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                                "The jink is on" would be a good name for a band
                                It makes me think of Scooby Doo, as in 'Velma and the Jinkies' would be a good band name.

Comment

Working...
                                X