No announcement yet.

Where's Mith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife had a C-Section. It was a no-brainer to just look at her face and let the doctors do what they were doing.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      Looking at my wife's vagina and seeing my first son's head pushing out still haunts me a bit, i advise all new dads to "stay above deck" during births and focus on their wife's face
      I looked. It wasn't THAT bad. It certainly beat the videos they show you in childbirth class where it's always this 15 pound mamma jamma coming through. My boy was only 4 pounds 10 ounces so maybe it was a little better because he was so tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        I looked. It wasn't THAT bad. It certainly beat the videos they show you in childbirth class where it's always this 15 pound mamma jamma coming through. My boy was only 4 pounds 10 ounces so maybe it was a little better because he was so tiny.
        dude, my 1st son was 9 and a half pounds
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

yeah, both of mine were almost 9.
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Well, there you go. Half the size, half the trauma.

Comment

Working...
            X