X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Mith?

My guess...

Comment

that was funny stephen... at the same time, I'm a bit concerned. Hope everything is okay with him.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Yeah, it has been an unusually long time since he last posted. I sent him a PM. Hopefully he'll let us know he's okay.

Comment

Yea the last we've heard of him, he was debilitated by migraines.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

well, creepy as it is that I looked, Dave's name doesn't pop up in my search of Belle Vista's obit pages.

Comment

We are shunning him for quitting on our fantasy rock festival draft.
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Yeah, I mean I don't like guy very much at all but I certainly don't wish him ill. Here's hoping that he's healthy and just taking a break.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  well, creepy as it is that I looked, Dave's name doesn't pop up in my search of Belle Vista's obit pages.
                  in case there was any doubt, yes, that is really creepy.

and yes, I would have done it too
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Yeah, I mean I don't like guy very much at all but I certainly don't wish him ill. Here's hoping that he's healthy and just taking a break.
                    Well that's certainly going to lure him back.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I never said I personally wanted him back. Just that I hope he's healthy and taking a break. A permanent break.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Did you look in Belle Vernon, though.
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Well I like Mith and hope he is back soon.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

maybe he took a few weeks off to celebrate rush's induction .

but more seriously, hope he's ok. the world, and RJ, needs all the librarians it can get...
                            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                              Did you look in Belle Vernon, though.
                              yeah... there too.

Comment

Working...
                              X