• Show
Clear All

• Official "Peanut Butter" Thread

Skippy?

Jif?

Peter Pan?

homemade from scratch?

....what says the Pen?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Skippy?

Jif?

Peter Pan?

homemade from scratch?

....what says the Pen?
    To quote Ron Swanson, "I don't much go for ethnic food", but if push comes to shove I want some processed peanut butter with some crunch.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

They all taste the same to me. So, I get Great Value creamy peanut butter for PB&J sandwiches. I don't get the crunchy because it tears the bread when I'm putting it on.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        They all taste the same to me. So, I get Great Value creamy peanut butter for PB&J sandwiches. I don't get the crunchy because it tears the bread when I'm putting it on.
        It breaks my heart that you are suffering with creamy peanut butter . We can set up a zoom meeting to help you thru this. Send some open times and I will get out a meeting notice.

Okay, maybe I need to get away from my work life a bit
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

It breaks my heart that you are suffering with creamy peanut butter . We can set up a zoom meeting to help you thru this. Send some open times and I will get out a meeting notice.

Okay, maybe I need to get away from my work life a bit
          I disagree.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

I disagree.
            So you don't think I need to get away from work...that is savage
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I haven't had a PBJ in maybe 20 years, can't remember the last time I enjoyed that deloyshus sandwhich....maybe it's time. I mostly use peanut butter when I make Panang curry...or have it with celery. i try to use it before it goes rancid....so throw out some recipes you savages
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This thread is really good, and I feel like there has been some good peanut butter discussion, but I can't help but wonder if there was an "unofficial" peanut butter thread if we might get some more engagement. Less pressure, more of a casual discussion just a thought
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Peanut butter is one of the great joys of living. Smooth or crunchy, they are all good. I was a Peter Pan guy when I was younger, but I like natural ones now, or if I go for the sugary ones, the Peanut Butter Company is my fav. For those poor souls who have a peanut allergy, other nut butters offer a similar experience. Sunflower butter is good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    I haven't had a PBJ in maybe 20 years, can't remember the last time I enjoyed that deloyshus sandwhich....maybe it's time. I mostly use peanut butter when I make Panang curry...or have it with celery. i try to use it before it goes rancid....so throw out some recipes you savages
                    This information invalidates your crunchy vote. Only true PB lovers votes' count! 20 years since you had a PBJ?! Preferring to put it on celery?! Good God, man. We only have the one life, as far as we know--live a little! Although, respect must be given to your PB usage for Panang curry.

Comment

I don't like peanut butter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Who hurt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

Who hurt you?
                          A babysitter who received government subsidy peanut butter and that's all I was allowed to eat for a couple years.

Comment

Peanut Meter 1.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

A babysitter who received government subsidy peanut butter and that's all I was allowed to eat for a couple years.
                              I didn't like salt for years cuz when I was about 3, I thought the morton's salt was sugar and I poured a huge amount into my mouth. But I like salt now. It's possible trying a high quality PB will open a whole new world for you now. Or it will bring back horrible childhood memories. Either way, report back what happens--euphoria or trauma.

Comment

Working...
                              X