RotoGeezer Dead or Alive Check-In Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RotoGeezer Dead or Alive Check-In Thread

Since many of our long-time members don't post as much as they used to, I figured we needed a thread that long-lost members could post in to say hello and let us know that they are still alive. I hope this thread finds you all alive and well.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

:checks pulse:

Still alive!
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

While you're here... https://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/foru...s-2024-version
      Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Still around

Comment

How do they check in if they're dead?

I play poker with Hammer every week, can confirm he's still with us.

I see B-Fly, Hacko, Bhob, Naked Ricci & Friarfan on FB often.

Frae, Cavebird & Trautdiggity are in a bunch of my leagues

I speak to TS Garp a few times a week.

Grinch is a client of mine, he's good.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            How do they check in if they're dead?
            I like to think that they can still find a way lol.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I see Fresno on LinkedIn somewhat regularly.
              JohnnyA and I messaged about a month ago about London
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Heyelander just posted in this thread about 2 hours ago. Confirmed.

Comment

Anyone know about nullnor? Half of the time I didnt know what he was talking about but I kinda miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
                    Anyone know about nullnor? Half of the time I didnt know what he was talking about but I kinda miss him.
                    I enjoyed his RV video. Anyone have a link to that? I thought Nullnor could have had a successful Youtube channel if he had chosen to pursue that. I would subscribe to it if he did.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I can confirm that baldgriff and myself are still on the top side of the grass.
                      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Glad to see so many of the corner stones of RJ still out and about. I do miss them.

God bless all and yours.

Comment

I'm still alive....about to turn 58 and I have a new hip. Still playing a ton of fantasy baseball and still believe anyone voting for Trump is a selfish idiot at best, and a white supremacist traitor at worst. Immigration is what makes this country great, our public libraries are precious jewels, I'm not just pro-life, I'm pro-abortion, and anyone owning more than 5 guns is a gunfag/ammosexual and needs to get a new kink immediately.....I'm sure I've been missed right? Oh, and I logged in because I got a note that my password here was loose on the dark web.....
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            I'm still alive....about to turn 58 and I have a new hip. Still playing a ton of fantasy baseball and still believe anyone voting for Trump is a selfish idiot at best, and a white supremacist traitor at worst. Immigration is what makes this country great, our public libraries are precious jewels, I'm not just pro-life, I'm pro-abortion, and anyone owning more than 5 guns is a gunfag/ammosexual and needs to get a new kink immediately.....I'm sure I've been missed right? Oh, and I logged in because I got a note that my password here was loose on the dark web.....
                            Very nice to see you stop in.

You seem so much mellower than in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              How do we know this is the real you then?

Comment

Working...
                              X