• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you guys are making me blush....

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      i was probably more active on the old site, but had been trending this way for a while. I don't think the site change has anything to do with my decreased activity.
      This, more or less. That being said, I haven't been incredibly active in ages anyway.

Comment

A lot less, but it's mainly due to other issues: Pregnancy, new house, work demands, zombies...

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
          A lot less, but it's mainly due to other issues: Pregnancy, new house, work demands, zombies...
          You work for zombies that got your girlfriend pregnant in your new house and are forcing you to work more hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Catfishkid View Post
            I am less active here at the new site, but have been pretty quiet on the old site for the past couple of years. I stopped participating in most of the religious and political threads a little over four years ago. So my posting dropped quite a bit at that time. I still read most of them, and have even composed some replies, but usually end up deleting them before posting. I haven't started a thread in about that timeframe either.
            Yo, Catfish! It's good to hear from, brotha! How's life been treating ya?

Comment

Less as my work computer does not save my login. Makes it a bit of a pain in the ....
              Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Things are well Gris.

My Company just fended off a hostile takeover attempt, but I get the impression changes are coming anyways, and I am thinking I have about 2-3 years before my job is consolidated. Other than that, things are going well. My girls are now 16, 14, and 12, and are still enjoyable to father.

Changed churches a couple years back, other than that, nothing new. Are you still involved in your church?

Thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Catfishkid View Post
                  Now you guys are making me blush....

Thanks for the kind words.
                  Oh, here let me take care of that.....THANKS A LOT FOR LEAVING ME ALONE WITH THE HEATHENS!!!

Back to our original programing.... nice to have you back.

Comment

good to hear from you CatFish...
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Oh, here let me take care of that.....THANKS A LOT FOR LEAVING ME ALONE WITH THE HEATHENS!!!

Back to our original programing.... nice to have you back.
                      Heathen? I really think of myself as more of a...er....wait....oh,...heathen will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                        Heathen? I really think of myself as more of a...er....wait....oh,...heathen will do.
                        Said the heathiest of the heathens.

Comment

Said the healthiest of the heathens.
                          Are you sure he's had his rabies shots this year?
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            Are you sure he's had his rabies shots this year?
                            As a heathen he may need shots to protect him from the Rabi, but I think he is more vulnerable to the Fundi.

Comment

Said the heathiest of the heathens.
                              I am nothing like a Heath bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                                Less as my work computer does not save my login. Makes it a bit of a pain in the ....
                                sometimes you can turn cookies on when you get a small alert at the bottom of the browser, even on the most secure systems. on the bottom of the browser a red exclamation (i think that was the icon) will replace the internet explorer globe sometimes. when you see it occur just click it and type www.rjbullpen.com under the option to allow cookies for specific sites.

of course don't do this if your gonna get in trouble. and of course this is assuming your admin has set it so you can't accept any cookies.

Comment

Working...
                                X