No announcement yet.

So are you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been less active as football season has ended and my time has been taken up by lots of other stuff. Still try to drop by daily, even if I don't post a thing.

Comment

Gregg, I would prefer if the thread title was more descriptive about the subject. You left it pretty ambiguous don't you think?
      I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

I know you are but what am I?
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
          Hoping to be a lot more active than I was for the last couple of years. I missed the outlet and the banter during my self-imposed exile.
          I glad you are back.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
            Gregg, I would prefer if the thread title was more descriptive about the subject. You left it pretty ambiguous don't you think?
            Trick religious question.

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
              More active. This site is not blocked at my work like the old site was, so I can check in a lot more during the week.
              Just wanted to say I love your avatar. Will the Thrill was my favorite player in the late 80's/90's.
              拖裤子,
              放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

I think, therefore I am.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by gregg View Post
                  trick religious question.
                  I knew it!

Comment

I is just as stooopid on this board as I was on the last board. This thread is even stoopider.
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      I is just as stooopid on this board as I was on the last board. This thread is even stoopider.
                      I won't argue.

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Mac View Post
                        Just wanted to say I love your avatar. Will the Thrill was my favorite player in the late 80's/90's.
                        Thanks! I used to have Groundskeeper Willy on the old site because I thought that it was a cool picture, but I loved that SI cover. I have a stack of Will Clark rookie cards at my parents' house and used to imitate his stance playing wiffle ball.

Comment

I am less active here at the new site, but have been pretty quiet on the old site for the past couple of years. I stopped participating in most of the religious and political threads a little over four years ago. So my posting dropped quite a bit at that time. I still read most of them, and have even composed some replies, but usually end up deleting them before posting. I haven't started a thread in about that timeframe either.

Comment

Originally posted by Catfishkid View Post
                            I am less active here at the new site, but have been pretty quiet on the old site for the past couple of years. I stopped participating in most of the religious and political threads a little over four years ago. So my posting dropped quite a bit at that time. I still read most of them, and have even composed some replies, but usually end up deleting them before posting. I haven't started a thread in about that timeframe either.
                            yeah, that kinda sucks, but somewhat understandable.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I, for one, always appreciated your contributions. I'm glad you made it over.

Comment

I am glad you found your way over here.

I enjoyed your input.

Comment

Working...
                                X