Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Win on that winfield rookie card!
    And the Eck rookie. I paid $35 and with the 8 grade it's now worth $175. I paid $25 for the Winfield rookie and it's now worth $90.

Overall, the cards I submitted went up in value by 110%. The PSA fee was around $300, but as time goes on, the cards will continue to increase in value and my PSA cost will have long disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

And the Eck rookie. I paid $35 and with the 8 grade it's now worth $175. I paid $25 for the Winfield rookie and it's now worth $90.

Overall, the cards I submitted went up in value by 110%. The PSA fee was around $300, but as time goes on, the cards will continue to increase in value and my PSA cost will have long disappeared.
      How long did it take to get your cards back? I remember hearing a few years ago that the wait time was close to a year because they couldn't keep up with the demand and had a major backlog. I'm assuming it's a lot quicker now.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

How long did it take to get your cards back? I remember hearing a few years ago that the wait time was close to a year because they couldn't keep up with the demand and had a major backlog. I'm assuming it's a lot quicker now.
        Much quicker. A shade over 2 months.

Comment

Working...
        X