Any Sports Cards Collectors Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very cool stuff!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

If you've never seen a complete T206 set, this is what it looks like.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Make sure you are sitting down when you watch this one. This may be the best baseball card collection in existence.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I want to thank Feral — he sent my son 6 unopened 1982 Fleer packs. We pulled a few HOFers, not the coveted Ripken rookie, but it was cool to open wax packs nonetheless. He loved it. Thanks Feral!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            I want to thank Feral — he sent my son 6 unopened 1982 Fleer packs. We pulled a few HOFers, not the coveted Ripken rookie, but it was cool to open wax packs nonetheless. He loved it. Thanks Feral!
            You are welcome, glad it was fun !
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Here's a really cool video showing a tour of the BCW card supplies warehouse/ factory.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Went to my local flea market today with my son. Usually there's 2 or 3 card sellers there, one guy is out of his mind ridiculous, and the other one sold out most of his stuff, so we weren't expecting much. But alas, we stumbled upon a new seller we hadn't seen before. Wow, it turned into one of those crazy "in the wild" pulls I usually read about in FB groups! I bought three near complete Topps sets (1973, 1975 & 1977) with the usuals missing, as he was selling them also by the card. Each set was missing around 50 cards, but that's acceptable. Condition was VG to EX/MT. He had a huge selection of vintage autographed cards, and I picked up autographed cards by Rod Scurry, Alan Wiggins, Kirk Gibson, Darrell Porter, Rico Petrocelli, Donnie Moore, Whitey Herzog & Robin Roberts. He also "threw in" about 50 1962 & 1963 Post cards! $300 for the entire lot!

Comment

Working...
                X