No announcement yet.

comics fans and curmudgeons unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they're both going to get AIDS within the week, right? This is FW we're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeEagle View Post
      So they're both going to get AIDS within the week, right? This is FW we're talking about.
      just the woman - Then Les can live on longer with the guilt and have two ghost chicks watching him make out with the next love interest

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
        Watch as it evolves into a humliating emotional trainwreck! Les' "clueless douche" facial expressions juxtaposed with her agonizing are priceless.
        what emotional trainwreck? I'm pretty sure the blue glow behind each of their heads are headlights from an actual train that is about to run them both over.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

From the Comics Curmudgeon today:

“Are you ticklish?”

“No.”

“Would you be unsettled if my head started spinning around on my neck like the demon-girl from the Exorcist?“
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            what emotional trainwreck? I'm pretty sure the blue glow behind each of their heads are headlights from an actual train that is about to run them both over.
            Actually, that looks like a halo. Sounds like they're already dead, but are going to get busted back down to purgatory for having pre-marital relations.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post

This online comic has been around for almost two years, but it's new to me: Bug

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

TMZ:
                Bil Keane, the man behind the iconic comic strip "Family Circus" died yesterday ... he was 89."Family Circus" has been in circulation for more than 50 years and is currently featured in roughly 1,500 newspapers.* The single panel strip centers around the antics of four young kids, Billy, Dolly, Jeffy, baby PJ and their parents.Keane was working right up to the end ... his final "Family Circus" comic is dated October 26th.

Comment

Sally Forth as Written by a Japanese School Girl

Humor is international, in that sometimes it takes someone several continents away with a preliminary grasp of English to make something truly brilliant. To wit, I received the following email from…

Comment

I enjoyed the reading those humorous comic line.

Comment

Originally posted by jackzayum View Post
                      I enjoyed the reading those humorous comic line.
                      the peeples here work hard to find good stuff.

Comment

Comment

From "We the Robots"

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Comment

smbc.com (Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal)

Comment

Dresden Codak

Comment

Working...
                                X