Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Updating:

so I've been back for over 2 months now. reconnected with lots of friends. I walk the beach every day I can (about 5 times a week) and when i don't I can see the ocean from my place and hear the waves and smell the ocean air. I've never been one to be all holistic and ****, but it's made a world of difference in my well being. PLUS, I've lost 20lbs in 2 months--amazing. I can't see myself living anywhere else. I see the girls every 2 weeks or so and chat with them everyday. There's some question of whether they'll be moving here or just visiting, but we'll figure that out and I'm sure they'll eventually end up here. The job is going great. It's wonderful to work somewhere when they value your experience. I finished my 5 weeks of training in 1 week and was moved to another shift for supposedly another 5 weeks of training, hopefully I can ace it quickly and then find my permanent shift and schedule. Thanks for the well wished and please let me know if you're out this way.

PS: I'm buying Padre mini season tix for next season--It'll be my first time ever at Petco (amazingly enough).
    great to hear!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I missed this thread late Aug (I was in Toronto with no laptop for a few days).

Congrats on the new job. Glad to hear the peace of mind is permeating other aspects of your life!

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Yeah, I must have missed this one as well.

Congrats!

Now I have 2 reasons to visit SD....you and Friarfan!

Comment

I am so glad to hear it is going well.

Comment

Working...
          X