Charlie Sheen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    The problem is that no one starts out to be an addict. It always starts out as fun. By the time the addict knows they are addicted it is too late. They only have about a 7% chance of recovery.

Because of the genetic ties to the problem, I would hope that my kids would never take the risk. I have two kids, there is about 90% chance that one of them will become addicted if they open up that Pandora's Box. They cannot miss it if they choose not to experience it.

In your case you would most likely see a problem with your off spring well before they would know there is a problem.

I do not try to control my friends drinking. I am the designated driver for the special occasions where they are going to go over the legal limit. Now, I am not suggesting that this happens very often. These are not alcoholics but sometimes let loose. I do not know how to drink like they do...well I know how, I just can't do it.
    yeah, i don't think we disagree that the problem is not the drugs, it's the addicts. i just reject the mentality that says "because of the addicts, no one can have drugs." i can function just fine in my life smoking some weed on the weekends. i should not be denied that privelage because others can't handle it.
    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Live the Sheen Dream!!!

Enjoy, my friends!

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...?ref=fb&src=sp

Winning
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
          Live the Sheen Dream!!!

Enjoy, my friends!
          Quite hilarious, but this is yet another sad reflection on the pathetic state of our media and culture that rather than recognize his illness they/we exploit it.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Quite hilarious, but this is yet another sad reflection on the pathetic state of our media and culture that rather than recognize his illness they/we exploit it.
            I find myself intrigued and disgusted at the same time. Ask your average Joe about the latest in Libya or the labor battle raging in Wisconsin and Ohio and he'll look at you like you've asked him about astro-physics... say the word "winning" and he'll laugh like there's no tomorrow. I don't say it to sound snobby because certainly I've watched some of what's gone on with Sheen with amazement (and some amusement) but I think you hit it on the head DMT. Does this bother anyone else or are we just sticks-in-the-mud?

Comment

I had the thought this weekend that should this guy kill himself the maudlin hand wringing and self-examination by the television news groups would be a thing to behold.
              "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

CBS just announced it has fired Charlie Sheen from Two and a Half Men.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  CBS just announced it has fired Charlie Sheen from Two and a Half Men.

duh
                  I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Next on CBS... One and a Half Men
                    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Kill him off on the show, have his brother inherit the house. Have the kid get a girl pregnant, have a little boy. Now you have 2 and half men again.

Comment

Kill him off on the show, have his brother inherit the house. Have the kid get a girl pregnant, have a little boy. Now you have 2 and half men again.
                        Wouldn't this be 1 and 2 and a half men?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                          oh god no
                          I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Winning
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Kill him off on the show,
                              That would be a fun story meeting.

Comment

CBS should just replace Charlie Sheen with Emilio Estevez

Comment

Working...
                                X