Liz Hurley FF 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
    Yahoo is open for business already: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
    I will get Liz Hurley up and running in the next day or so.

Comment

• I love seeing the posts for this league every year. Liz Hurley. Never forget!

Comment

• In. Please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
          In. Please?
          Keep watch for the 2013 thread. You are in for sure.

Comment

• In it to win it.

Comment

• I have to make my un-triumphant re-return.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• In....

Comment

• I'll go again.

Comment

• I'm up for it again.

Comment

• I want to come back also.

I have noticed that Yahoo does not give league # and passwords anymore for football leagues. I did not notice one for the league I am commissioning.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• I'll fill out a roster if you need someone, but I don't want to take someone's spot. I'll try to track down Ghuda too once you all get around to setting it up.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• if you need an extra body, I'm available.
                          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• I'm back

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• I'll do it again.
                              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• All of you guys that have indicated you want in will be in once I get it set up. I hope to get to it today.

I'm thinking a Sunday night in July for the draft. If you can't make the draft, you are welcome to set up pre-draft lists.

I will post details here and in a new thread. I will PM the password to everyone who wants in. If we don't fill the league with RJ posters, we will open it up to outsiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X