X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    My fate comes down to Monday Night Football again

I have an 8 point lead and Demaryius Thomas versus Free Cat's Ryan Matthews

... I think I'm in trouble ... Thomas either scores 16 or zero.
    I'm in the same boat vs. Sea Dog. I'm up 13 points, but he has Eric Decker and Malcom Floyd going tonight, both of whom could post 13 points individually if Denver-San Diego turns into a shootout. I'm left to counter with Jackie Battle. Ugh.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I've got y'all beat. I am up 31 tonight against Erik and he has Philip Rivers and Willis McGahee. If I lose I think I am retiring from fantasy football. Just having RGIII, Ray Rice and Shonne Green would have beaten 75% of the league.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
        I never know what they'll do with Mathews - It took a lot for me to get even this close to you.
        This would be like my cup final if I can win with Brees on the bench.

Comment

Freakin Aaron Rodgers. Did he have to give the Aussie a chance?

Comment

Just for laughs...did you see the 4-1 teams? Griswolds vs Wood & Brass!

The final score was 63-47. Griswolds dominated!!!! Lol

Good thing I got 10 points from Cobb last night or I would have ONLY won 53-47.

Sorry....just had to bring it up since our teams are DOMINATING this league...well, except for the Big Blue Wrecking Crew.

Comment

Yeah, tough week. That last minute pick up of the Colts D really helped...
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                Yeah, tough week. That last minute pick up of the Colts D really helped...
                Yeah, obviously! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                  Freakin Aaron Rodgers. Did he have to give the Aussie a chance?
                  Not to mention antonio gates pulling off the win!!

Comment

4-3 baby

Figured I had a shot at a winning record if I luckboxed game 1

Comment

• Bring it on Gris

Comment

• 1. Big Blue Wrecking Crew
                        2. Griswolds
                        3. Shrodinger's Otters
                        4. Kickers on Roids

Comment

• Pleased with my effort here ... draft didn't work out (probably because I know absolutely nothing about Football), very slow start, picked up half my team from the FA lists, and still almost made the playoffs. Had to beat Griswolds and BBWC in the final 2 weeks of the regular season to make it ... almost did, but Drew Brees bugged out and scored only 8 points versus BBWC ... would have been a great way to make the playoffs ... his only failure of the season

Anyway ... fun season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                            Bring it on Gris
                            I tried...the best team in the league won!

Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                              I tried...the best team in the league won!

Congrats!
                              You did a great job considering your total points score seemed to trail a lot of other teams. Definitely an advertisement for Consistency X

Comment

• Yahoo is open for business already: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X