• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
    LOL. Was anything I said incorrect?
    Watch out, people get bhanned for that.

Comment

Not only have I not been banned, I even had a PM apology from Kohm back at the old place. Beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Not only have I not been banned, I even had a PM apology from Kohm back at the old place. Beat that.
        Didn't MJ restrict your usage of aliases on this site? Doesn't that mean that at least a few of your personalities have been banned?

Comment

I sort of got one of those... but maybe I was over reacting when I got busted up.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Gohd takes care of Drunks and small animals.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
              Didn't MJ restrict your usage of aliases on this site? Doesn't that mean that at least a few of your personalities have been banned?
              Actually, MJ never said I couldn't have more than one, I just asked to be allowed to keep 2.

I do miss Virus X, Chad, House....and rats....I thought there was 1 more.

Comment

Actually, MJ never said I couldn't have more than one, I just asked to be allowed to keep 2.

I don't remember rats.

There probably was at least one more, but we both know it was NOT the Anti-Jordan. Where did that guy go, anyway? He is missed.

Comment

evets
                  Midnight Otter

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                    evets
                    Midnight Otter
                    evets, that's the one. Did not forget Midnight Otter - that account still exists.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
                      I don't remember rats.

There probably was at least one more, but we both know it was NOT the Anti-Jordan. Where did that guy go, anyway? He is missed.
                      I am NOT the Anti....oh, wait, I see what you did there.

I do miss AJ.

Comment

I am AntiJordan.
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

No, I am AntiJordan!

Comment

I am Spartacus
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              I am Spartacus
                              I thought you were in Europe.

Comment

I thought you were in Europe.
                                haven't left yet!
                                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                                X