If youve been suspended from RJ post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If youve been suspended from RJ post here

Amazingly enough, i never have but dont let that stop you from posting.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

There must have been a bunch of stuff deleted from that locked thread ... I can't see anything ban-worthy in it.

Somewhat surprisingly I've never been suspended

Comment

Surprisingly enough Bob banned me a few years ago
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I've bhanned myself a few times. I think three weeks is my max.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Nah, but I am expecting Ed to ban me any day now for an utter dislike of my sports teams and player evaluations.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            There must have been a bunch of stuff deleted from that locked thread ... I can't see anything ban-worthy in it.

Somewhat surprisingly I've never been suspended
            I think when you basically say, "Go ahead and send me on vacation, it was worth it." Will get one every time.
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

The question is - which was the more offensive statement?

"Go f**k yourself" or "You're a less intelligent version of Papa Deuce."

I'm going with the latter.

Comment

Oh, and no I've never bhanned from RJ.
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

I haven't, yet.

Since Deuce is generally considered to be a genius on many matters (including DVD players), being less intelligent than him covers an awful lot of territory. It's not like he said someone is less intelligent than Rush Limbaugh, which of course would be considered fighting words.

Comment

I've had a few posts deleted by mods, but I've never even been threatened with a "vacation." I have a talent for knowing where the line is and staying on the right side of it whilst provoking and annoying everyone.
                    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Nah, but I am expecting Ed to ban me any day now for an utter dislike of my sports teams and player evaluations.
                      I don't decide the bans, I only enforce them. I'm like the Dog the Bounty Hunter of RJ.

Comment

I've never been, but I suspect that it could be because the RJ overlords (past and present) do not want to be seen as anti-semitic for suspending someone with "jewboy" in their user name...

Comment

Seems like suspensions and locked threads are much rarer around here than they used to be. Can't remember the topic of the last locked thread but I'm sure I wouldn't have bet on 'Who watches Softball Anyway' being the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                            I don't decide the bans, I only enforce them. I'm like the Dog the Bounty Hunter of RJ.
                            I just defer them to Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              So there is some unnamed overload sitting in judgement?

This place is getting more like the Bilderberg group every day. The liberal hordes are just given enough freedom to keep them moaning about unimportant stuff.

This Kohm banning is clearly just a ploy by the power-elite to make us think we are in charge. If Kohm can get banned, anyone can get banned ... that is the message.

This is merely a tactic to keep the liberal hordes at bay! Revo is RJ's Obama.

DON'T YOU SEE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X