Movie Character discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    Wait, so how many picks are we really going? Or does it really matter?
    12... I thought it was 10 too
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      12... I thought it was 10 too
      10 + too = 12

Comment

• Yes, we're going 12 picks. We're in the second to last round. Quit yer whining and pick already (if it's your turn).
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Senor Sheep's team just shot way up with the Randal pick...but he should have mentioned Clerks 2 in his selection.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Draft started: May 6th
            Today's Date: June 10th
            Number of Days: 36
            Number of picks: 159
            Picks per Day: 4.4

You just can't hold an attention span when the draft is loping along like this, with some drafters going 4 days between picks.
            When i said this draft was way too slow many days ago i was reprimanded for doing so
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              When i said this draft was way too slow many days ago i was reprimanded for doing so
              Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                10 + too = 12
                Oh, I see what you did there.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Oh, I see what you did there.
                  It was too subtle for SeaDogStat.

Comment

It was too subtle for SeaDogStat.
                    Yep...
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Props to Steve for the Ming the Merciless pick. Classic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                        Props to Steve for the Ming the Merciless pick. Classic!
                        Thanks for the props.

First of my picks since Doc Holiday in round 1 that anyone even commented on.

Comment

Thanks for the props.

This draft has not really had much discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            I blame Steve's picks...

Comment

Thanks for the props.

Luck.
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                Since no one really knows what anyone's plot is (with a few exceptions), there hasn't been much to comment on. I think the discussion will take place afterwards when we have the "reveal".

Comment

Working...
                                X