Help needed from the Bull Pen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fellas.

We're getting as much information as we can to make sure he gets the best care possible.

Comment

A happy update.

The operation was a success. Where the cancer is concerned my bro has been given a 99% all-clear. Operations to fix the cosmetic damage will take place in 6 months or so.

Thanks for the good wishes, thoughts and prayers. Truly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by amcg View Post
        A happy update.

The operation was a success. Where the cancer is concerned my bro has been given a 99% all-clear. Operations to fix the cosmetic damage will take place in 6 months or so.

Thanks for the good wishes, thoughts and prayers. Truly appreciated.
        Awesome news, Andy!

Comment

Glad to hear it. Guinesses on B-Fly.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Very good stuff! Thanks for the update.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Excellent news, Andy...happy to hear it!
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

The family is just thrilled. Long road ahead in terms of getting him looking like himself again but it looks like we've got over the biggest hump.

Comment

Great news, Andy.
                    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                    -- William James

Comment

Great news, bro! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Working...
                        X