GOP poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew there'd be low voter turnout for the GOP but this is unreal
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      I knew there'd be low voter turnout for the GOP but this is unreal
      Didnt both of them already vote?

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Given the demographics, I'm kind of surprised at how Democrat this place is (and has been for quite some time).
        Demographics of what?

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

I suspect he means that almost everyone here is white, male, and over 30.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Whatever, Romney lover.
            Fap fap.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              I suspect he means that almost everyone here is white, male, and over 30.
              Plus a lot of people with white collar jobs.

Comment

If we give Jude a mulligan on his phone follies, count me in as the #1 vote for Romney... outside of NL-only roto, I'm never first in anything

Comment

We don't have votes from the other regular Sports Bar denizens who lean conservative. Either they're too dissatisfied with any of their options to cast a vote, or they don't particularly want to show their hand and risk being attacked for their choice by the Sports Bar's liberal horde.

Comment

If pressed for a preference among the major party candidates (including the incumbent), I'm for Romney. I say that with the absolute minimum amount of enthusiasm. I'm seriously considering voting the way I did in my local Congressional race in 2010, taking the least offensive third party.
                    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                    -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                      We don't have votes from the other regular Sports Bar denizens who lean conservative. Either they're too dissatisfied with any of their options to cast a vote, or they don't particularly want to show their hand and risk being attacked for their choice by the Sports Bar's liberal horde.
                      Originally posted by hombre View Post
                      If we give Jude a mulligan on his phone follies, count me in as the #1 vote for Romney... outside of NL-only roto, I'm never first in anything
                      It's hombre... GET HIM, horde!

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        Not to be confused with the lesbian horde.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          Not to be confused with the lesbian horde.
                          They're a subcommittee.
                          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                            It's hombre... GET HIM, horde!

I'm not doing anything until the lesbians show up.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                              They're a subcommittee
                              in the DOMicile.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
                              X