X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
    I don't think every other day is a problem, but I did just find this:

http://www.purina.com/dog/food-facts/feedingfacts.aspx
    hmmmm interesting. thanks for the heads up.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

we shifted from a "no grain, no potatoes" dry food to one with both, and my dog has doubled the amount of dog**** she produces, we are going back once this bag is done....
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        we shifted from a "no grain, no potatoes" dry food to one with both, and my dog has doubled the amount of dog**** she produces....
        Are you sure she hasn't just been reading onejayhawks' posts?
        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
        X