No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently switched to hardcore and it's reignited my love of the game. It's a whole different ballgame.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Better sniping? Ugh, that's easily the worst thing about the earlier CODs. Snipers that don't even have to aim (quick scope), not to mention just encouraging camping altogether.

I'd be happy if they did away with snipers completely.
      Well, snipers either need a head shot for a one shot, one kill, or they need 3 shots like anyone else. Some of us can't keep up with 7-year old Koreans who can dominate the game!

IMO, when I played with Jefe, I couldn't stand it -- tiny maps with everyone flinging grenades. What fun. uke:

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Well, snipers either need a head shot for a one shot, one kill, or they need 3 shots like anyone else. Some of us can't keep up with 7-year old Koreans who can dominate the game!

IMO, when I played with Jefe, I couldn't stand it -- tiny maps with everyone flinging grenades. What fun. uke:
        Yeah that night might have gotten out of hand. My group was really into that sort of thing for awhile. Not my fave. If you're gonna load up a lot of guys on a small map, I like to play shotguns only.

I really like the new maps in the latest map pack -- just the right size for a variety of gameplay. I prefer games like demolition and CTF.

My group has actually pretty much disappeared, though. It's been weeks since we had critical mass for a private match. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
          Yeah that night might have gotten out of hand. My group was really into that sort of thing for awhile. Not my fave. If you're gonna load up a lot of guys on a small map, I like to play shotguns only.

I really like the new maps in the latest map pack -- just the right size for a variety of gameplay. I prefer games like demolition and CTF.

My group has actually pretty much disappeared, though. It's been weeks since we had critical mass for a private match. Shame.
          They came out with a second add-on, no?

I actually like that Nuketown map when using a shotgun, as you said. But everyone else is a master of the AK74u and I get obliterated.

Comment

The new expansion pack for PS3 will be available Friday...looks like my weekend is now booked!
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
            X