Sporcle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I'm thinking Ellis Burks ... gotta be Ellis Burks.
    He is one!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I've been obsessed with getting the fastest time completing this one. I've managed to complete it in 1:08.

I feel like steve replying to a thread from 4 years ago.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

this guy has a few with HOFers from different years. I enjoyed them and remembered this thread. May not remember the wife's birthday but I know rj had a sporcle thread.

Comment

OP 100/120 My quote: Great, kid! Don't get cocky.

Missed only one time leaders, mostly pitchers--Lee, Jenkins, Feller, Newhouser, Roberts, Alexander. I thought I input Carlton, but evidently not. I just did some reading which mentioned McGinnity, or I would have missed him. I was surprised by some misses--Hawk, Sosa, Big Hurt, Hack Wilson.

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
          I've been obsessed with getting the fastest time completing this one. I've managed to complete it in 1:08.

I feel like steve replying to a thread from 4 years ago.
          I did all 50 in 3:21. That was my 4th try. Some of the small states are hard if you get them first.

J
          Last edited by onejayhawk; 04-13-2018, 01:26 AM.
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
          X