No announcement yet.

answer me these questions three - 7/31/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Yes (retire earlier if allowed but even if not, still an easy yes)
    2. Sushi (mercury-free of course)
    3. I'd be Al f&#kin' Swearengen
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      1. Yes (retire earlier if allowed but even if not, still an easy yes)
      2. Sushi (mercury-free of course)
      3. I'd be Al f&#kin' Swearengen
      Ummm....didn't you see the episode where he had some very painful issues with his junk?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Ummm....didn't you see the episode where he had some very painful issues with his junk?
        Good point, but he also had a lot of good times with his junk.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

1 - Yes. ITC said it well.
          2 - ribeye steak, potato, asparagus. At least I could vary how well cooked the steak is.
          3 - Barkeep was my first thought, tho the more I think about it I'd probably end up working on a ranch.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

1. Great question and I don't know.
            2. Pan crusted salmon with spinach.
            3. Federal Marshall.

Comment

1. yes
              2. burger
              3. whore

Comment

1. I can see the merit in ITC's answer, but I'd have to say no-- I'd rather be able to enjoy my family and life to it's full extent, than to have had some fame and fortune, but only be able to enjoy the things that really matter (family, friends and health) for a brief time.

2. Salads, you can make all kinds of Salads, not only good tasting, but good for ya!

3. I'd run a Saloon, more like the Bella Union that the Gem. (plus I'd take Janie Stubbs over Trixie any-day)
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

1 - No
                  2 - Fish & vegetables
                  3 - Texas Ranger or a bounty hunter
                  Last edited by ; 08-01-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

1. Yes, but i'd retire sooner

2. Steak; salad with lots of veggies and romaine lettuce, not iceberg; water; rice, not potato; my wife's apple pie for dessert

3. i'd be a rancher, and carry along a 44-40 Winchester carbine, modified for rapid firing, for quick gun-slinging action. Now if i could just find a time machine and grow a foot taller......................in actuality, probably a pastor/farmer or pastor/blacksmith.

Comment

1. No - not sure i would want all the attention he received, or people pounding my face for 20 years.

2. Pizza

3. Teacher
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        1. No - not sure i would want all the attention he received, or people pounding my face for 20 years.

2. Pizza

3. Schoolmarm
                        Fixed.
                        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                          Fixed.
                          good one
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

1. If I were Cassius Clay, my ego wouldn't have let me quit anyway. So yes.

2. Baked chicken, pasta with marinara, spinach salad with mushrooms and carrots. And, as Wonderboy noted, good red wine.

3. Civil/demolition engineer for the railroads.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                            X