The Wire Official Draft Thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.xx - Matthew Abaddon (LOST), Lance Reddick - Actors in other Roles

John Locke: What exactly is it that you do for Mr. Widmore, Matthew?
    Matthew Abaddon: You're ready to talk about it now, huh? John - you're not really gonna pretend you don't remember that I was an orderly in the hospital right after your accident? That I was the one who told you to go on your walkabout? The same walkabout that put you on the plane that crashed on that Island?
    John Locke: No. I remember.
    Matthew Abaddon: I help people get to where they need to get to, John. That's what I do for Mr. Widmore.

Comment

12.xx "You gonna help, huh? You gonna look out for me? You gonna look out for me, Sgt. Carver? You mean it? You gonna look out for me? You promise? You got my back, huh?" - Randy Wagstaff

The heartbreaking end of Season 4.

Comment

Gonna finish up ...

14.XX You Push, I Push Wildcard Scene

This scene basically sums up the whole series ... cracks me up ... Lester Freeman is pure gold.

Last edited by johnnya24; 08-19-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

15.XX Wallace: "I'm your nigga yo" Quote

The scene when I realised that this show is on another level to anything I've ever seen before: silver or small screen.

Last edited by johnnya24; 08-19-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Just realized I took 4 scenes so Kima's make-out scene is still available.

13.xx
            Bodie: [about Marlo] He's a cold mother****er.
            Poot: It's a cold world Bodie.
            Bodie: Thought you said it was getting warmer.
            Poot: The world goin' one way, people another yo'.

14.xx The Greek

15.xx Wendell Pierce as Antoine Batiste in Treme

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

13.XX Rawls comforts McNulty

I waited for this to be taken after I hinted at it, but I think I have waited long enough. Only redeeming scene for Rawls and he is still an *******.

Comment

12.xx Nerese Campbell The Man...er Woman

She plays the political game well and in the end she becomes the next mayor. She wins out over the other The Man candidate I have left also because she is kind of hot.

Comment

14.xx

Avon: For real, it's eighty-five ****ing degrees out here and you trying to be like Pat Riley!
                  Prop Joe: Man, look the part, be the part, mother****er.

Comment

Working...
                  X