No announcement yet.

The Wire Official Draft Thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.01 "You know what the trouble is, Brucey? We used to make **** in this country, build ****. Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pocket." - Quote by Frank Sobotka

Comment

FOR BFLY

8.02 Bunk and Omar on a Bench - Scene

Comment

BB is still skipped and can now make 2 picks anytime...

Johnny UP
        Hey
        DMT
        FB

Comment

8.04 "The game is rigged ... but you cannot lose if you do not play" Quote 1

Comment

8.05 Augustus 'Gus' Haynes

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

8.06 Bodie's Last Stand

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

it's been over 24 hours, I'm skipping all you gumps.

9.04 Kima's goodnight moon prayer with her son - Quote

Goodnight moon
                Goodnight stars
                Goodnight po-pos
                Goodnight fiends
                Goodnight hoppers
                Goodnight hustlers
                Goodnight scammers
                Goodnight to everybody
                Goodnight to one and all.

Comment

While Michael Lee was the breakthrough character from the junior high season, I always liked this guy...

9.01 - Randy Wagstaff (Wild Card)

Definitely the most charismatic and enterprising of the group, Randy seemed like a truly good kid who just happened to be stuck in a crappy situation.

Comment

Ok outside of Hey picking in round 9 because people weren't picking fast enough, pot kettle, kettle pot. Anyway overkill you need to make a 2nd pick. Fresno Bob you owe your 8th round pick. BB has been skipped twice and owes 2 picks. Let's try to get this **** together folks.

BB SKIPPED X2
                    Fresno Bob Skipped once

OVERKILL UP
                    Fresno ON DECK
                    DMT IN THE HOLE

Comment

Can I get Ziggy's Duck and the scene where Brother Mouzone shoots Cheese?
                      I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

8.08 - McNulty's prostitute "sting" - scene

For fairly obvious reasons this one's not on YouTube, but I'm sure you all remember the scene from season 2 where Jimmy was a little tardy in saying the safe word while undercover with some hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                          Ok outside of Hey picking in round 9 because people weren't picking fast enough, pot kettle, kettle pot.
                          I thought it was better than a "bump" and I picked something innocuous enough.

Comment

Ok we were supposed to be through round 9 by this weekend. So anyone that needs to get to 9 slots by all means pick when ready. Starting tomorrow you can pick up to two picks a day. We want to be done by Friday.

Comment

9.08 My name is my name! - Marlo Quote

This very short quote really does sum up why Marlo was in the game.

Comment

9.xx I'm Proposition Joe. You f*&k with me, I'll kill your whole family.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X