No announcement yet.

Record Heat and Heat Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has become monotonous. Another new record. 11 days 100° or over in September, more than all of a typical year. Now 90 days for the year. Now officially the hottest and driest summer ever, June 21-Sept 21.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Shades of the Dust Bowl during the Depression. A haboob (dust storm) hit the West Texas Panhandle.

The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Science wins again! http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/2...ot-hotter.html

Comment

could science please warm my winters too? The last two have been two of the coldest I can remember.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Wussy

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              One interesting thing about this study led by Robert Muller at UC-Berkeley is that it was partially funded by the Koch Foundation, in an effort to discredit the IPCC data. The other big source of funding was the Gates Foundation. Muller himself was a skeptic. But his results agree very well with the IPCC results.

Comment

Tired of my damn palm trees dying. :|
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                  One interesting thing about this study led by Robert Muller at UC-Berkeley is that it was partially funded by the Koch Foundation, in an effort to discredit the IPCC data. The other big source of funding was the Gates Foundation. Muller himself was a skeptic. But his results agree very well with the IPCC results.
                  Yup, the oft-discredited hockey stick data was backed up here.

Comment

Doesn't matter. If they discovered a lost book of the Bible which said global warming would become a problem, the same people who don't believe now wouldn't believe then.

Comment

Working...
                    X